Sciences Po undergraduate 2021

Watch
omardaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jeanniceau)
no way which campus u apply for? half french half british also and did interview this past week
Reims. Oh how did it go? Did you have to prepare a lot before. I submitted it about 2 weeks ago so i'm still waiting to see if i get an interview.
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by omardaya)
Reims. Oh how did it go? Did you have to prepare a lot before. I submitted it about 2 weeks ago so i'm still waiting to see if i get an interview.
Not too much preparation... Mainly just make sure you are up to date with current affairs and you can discuss them if asked and youll be fine
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Not too much preparation... Mainly just make sure you are up to date with current affairs and you can discuss them if asked and youll be fine
What kind of current affairs were you asked about?
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What kind of current affairs were you asked about?
nothing in particular. But in the image analysis if you bring up a current affair, they will test your knowledge on it. So only talk about stuff you know about.
omardaya
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ah ok but dont they ask about stuff you've done and why you want to go to Sciences Po
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by omardaya)
Ah ok but dont they ask about stuff you've done and why you want to go to Sciences Po
yh but for me at least that was at the end and it was literally one question about my hobbies for a few min... the main focus of the interview is the image analysis... and the 30 minutes goes by a lot quicker than you'd expect..
omardaya
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yh but for me at least that was at the end and it was literally one question about my hobbies for a few min... the main focus of the interview is the image analysis... and the 30 minutes goes by a lot quicker than you'd expect..
Ah ok thanks, thats really helpful.
ishan.naithani
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Something about the interview:
Basically it was a free flow discussion, like a political conversation between two peers , they were asking me questions based on my answers. I was given a random image about a village, they don’t really repeat images so there is nothing you can prepare for. I talked about urbanisation, empowerment, revolution, climate change, and capitalism (because two people were trading something). So i specified on these elements

So i was asked follow ups on these like- Urbanisation and pros and cons,if I favour living in a village or an urban city, climate change impacts, coronavirus boon and bane to india, capitalist regime, US relation to capitalism, and how China is a Pseudo Capitalist state and about United States of America and Chinese trade war.

Then it came to my campus. All my friends have been asked the question “why le havre/why Menton/why reims question”..likewise they asked me where my Interest comes from in Middle East politics as I'm applying to Menton
Then they asked follow ups like how was USA unilateralism shown in Iraq-Kuwait war involving Saddam Hussain, and that were the economic sanctions put by UN justified

Just don’t be scared. Be confident. It’s very free flowing and it’s not about right or wrong. Show them you’re strongly an opinionated personality. And please please remember, confident is the key Hope we all get in guys!!
Klandestine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi!I submitted my application on 8 Jan, and haven't recieved any updates on the interview...What about y'all?When did you apply and have ya'll gotten any updates about the interviews, yet?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Hi!
I submitted my application on 8 Jan, and haven't recieved any updates on the interview...
What about you?
When did you apply and have you gotten any updates about the interviews, yet?
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
Hi! Has anyone from the first round (applied before 27 December) been admitted? According to the website decisions came out around 15 February, so I'm a bit surprised no one posted anything😅
jaunear14s
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What a good day to get rejected! Perhaps it's for the best. Good luck everyone
omardaya
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by jaunear14s)
What a good day to get rejected! Perhaps it's for the best. Good luck everyone
Oh no. Im really sorry. Well I hope you get into another good uni or even a better one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (403)
52.27%
No (368)
47.73%

Watched Threads