What do I do I don't think I'm lesbian but...

Watch
Deborah_C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Labels exist for a reason....
Yes, where would you be without them!
The rest of us manage to live quite happily without having to label everything and put it neatly into a little box.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Deborah_C)
Yes, where would you be without them!
The rest of us manage to live quite happily without having to label everything and put it neatly into a little box.
Not really, without labels structuring proper society we’d fall into chaos. The liberals are not longer liberal but have done a full circle and are now on the right.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Not really, without labels structuring proper society we’d fall into chaos. The liberals are not longer liberal but have done a full circle and are now on the right.
One day someone on these threads will bother to define what they actually mean by the word "liberal" or "left" or "right"?? they may think it suggests an understanding of politics but it does no such thing!
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
One day someone on these threads will bother to define what they actually mean by the word "liberal" or "left" or "right"?? they may think it suggests an understanding of politics but it does no such thing!
My point exactly. It’s really ignorant to say that you live quite happily without labelling but that’s the problem it creates. Deborah_C. You say you live happily without doing so but all it does is create unnecessary confusion.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Soo there's this girl in school who's literally perfect in so many ways and whenever I'm speaking with her I tend to blush way too much... I was hoping someone could clarify things for me because I really don't think I'm lesbian that'd be wierd but idk why I'm blushing so bloody much... Is it just intimidation? Also is blushing contagious? Because she also seems to be blushing alot of the time when we're talking and I was just wondering if it's cause I'm being really awkward and making her uncomfortable or if it's just like yawning or something... These things are kind of foreign to me so I need some help
If you don’t think your a lesbian then your not - end of.
Deborah_C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
My point exactly. It’s really ignorant to say that you live quite happily without labelling but that’s the problem it creates. Deborah_C. You say you live happily without doing so but all it does is create unnecessary confusion.
I'm not confused about anything!
I live happily without having to put a firm label on anyone, or to classify people because of how they think, what they've done or how they feel.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Deborah_C)
I'm not confused about anything!
I live happily without having to put a firm label on anyone, or to classify people because of how they think, what they've done or how they feel.
Well that’s just weird and all your really trying to do is prove a point. There’s nothing wing with labels add but your logic that means that we wouldn’t have to label someone a paedophile for what they’ve done. Say for example a middle aged man wanted to identify as a young girl - in this disgusting age he can because no one is stopping him, by your logic your just going to ignore the complete n o n c e r y because you don’t like labels.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
If you don’t think your a lesbian then your not - end of.
Okay... But then why do I keep blushing? Is this just because if embarrassment?
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Probably, your teenage girls and you feel awkward because your embarrassed. Do you speak often?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Could be. Its pribably your sel confidence. You may also be gay. Explore and find out!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Probably, your teenage girls and you feel awkward because your embarrassed. Do you speak often?
I mean kinda - we're in the same class for most things so it happens
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I mean kinda - we're in the same class for most things so it happens
You probably don’t know her well enough to be confident around her.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
Could be. Its pribably your sel confidence. You may also be gay. Explore and find out!
Just because someone blushes in front of someone they don’t know does not make them gay or lesbian
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just because someone blushes in front of someone they don’t know does not make them gay or lesbian
Therefore, i used the word "may"! But it is possible that she is a lesbian.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
Therefore, i used the word "may"! But it is possible that she is a lesbian.
Probably not
Atonee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just follow your heart hun
Roseyr1119-20
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Probably not
what do you always go on what i go on?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Probably not
lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (62)
63.27%
No (18)
18.37%
Not sure (18)
18.37%

Watched Threads