Abbiestill72
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have just received my BTEC level 3 Creative Media marks and I am 1 mark off from a Merit. Is it worth getting it remarked??
thatcollegegirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abbiestill72)
I have just received my BTEC level 3 Creative Media marks and I am 1 mark off from a Merit. Is it worth getting it remarked??
Yes, I'd say so, but consult your teacher for their opinion.
Compost
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Probably not, but if it is an exam unit then you can give your school permission to get a copy of your marked script and they (generally the exam officer) can download it immediately. That would give you and your teacher a chance to see if there might be any more marks
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Compost)
Probably not, but if it is an exam unit then you can give your school permission to get a copy of your marked script and they (generally the exam officer) can download it immediately. That would give you and your teacher a chance to see if there might be any more marks
You can get BTECs remarked? I was told otherwise (just received BTEC results here).
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes you can and you can also see your marked script for free. https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...-for-btec.html
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Compost)
Yes you can and you can also see your marked script for free. https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...-for-btec.html
Ah okay, I was a mark away from a distinction and didn't know this was possible!

Would you say that's worth it? (trying not to differ from the OP, apologises)
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's worth getting the script back if it's an exam (you can get the scripts back for controlled tasks but they take ages), getting a view on the marking and giving it a go if there seem to be extra marks. Other than that then probably not.
itachikage
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys o got my results as well ,but I only got my grades not my Mark's. How can I see my Mark's?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by itachikage)
Guys o got my results as well ,but I only got my grades not my Mark's. How can I see my Mark's?
Ask your college
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by itachikage)
Your tutor should have them hopefully
btecs098
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have done a remark. I was 2 marks off a distinction. What is the chance of getting 2 more marks? and also when remarking a paper, can the mark go down?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by btecs098)
I have done a remark. I was 2 marks off a distinction. What is the chance of getting 2 more marks? and also when remarking a paper, can the mark go down?
It probably won't change but yes, the mark can go up or down.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (334)
34.58%
No (632)
65.42%

Watched Threads