The Student Room Group

Caught staring at teacher arse

Omg, so embarassed, basically me and my mates at college talk and spend breaks in the room. In the room is this woman who she has a big booty, I got caught by herself and she didnt say anything. My mates saw me as well and they were like "you pervert", laughing. Ahh Im just so embarassed, the teacher gave me a funny look when I was exiting the room, I dont know how she felt about it. I just feel proper embarassed now, what if rumors go round 😔 about it and it might get twisted into something worse.

Scroll to see replies

She’ll report you and you’ll get another teacher and then police will get involved they’ll check cctv and add you to the sex register
One of my teachers used to sleep with the students so I can’t really comment on this
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
She’ll report you and you’ll get another teacher and then police will get involved they’ll check cctv and add you to the sex register

Ok
She will probably ask for you too be moved class but that’s it unless she felt offended then police will be involved
Reply 5
Original post by Mapleservers
She will probably ask for you too be moved class but that’s it unless she felt offended then police will be involved

She was fully clothed though and she had a tight skirt on, Im getting scared now
Just hope she doesn’t feel assaulted, you won’t be arrested or anything as you didn’t take a picture or touch her but she can refuse to teach you or even force you to change college
Reply 7
Just hope she doesn’t feel assaulted, you won’t be arrested or anything as you didn’t take a picture or touch her but she can refuse to teach you or even force you to change college

She wasnt a teacher anyway
Reply 8
She wasnt a teacher anyway

I thought she was but shes a student mentor

yeah i was thinking the same - OP is ****ed
Omg, so embarassed, basically me and my mates at college talk and spend breaks in the room. In the room is this woman who she has a big booty, I got caught by herself and she didnt say anything. My mates saw me as well and they were like "you pervert", laughing. Ahh Im just so embarassed, the teacher gave me a funny look when I was exiting the room, I dont know how she felt about it. I just feel proper embarassed now, what if rumors go round 😔 about it and it might get twisted into something worse.

As long as you were staring as in chamber of horrors, and not fantasizing about face sitting.
Original post by angelike1
yeah i was thinking the same - OP is ****ed

😔😔😔😔
I thought she was but shes a student mentor

That’s even worse?! Seriously mate I wish you luck.

Don’t expect to be going back after this week
That’s even worse?! Seriously mate I wish you luck.

Don’t expect to be going back after this week

I just dont get it because people can stare anywhere. She has chosen to wear I tight skirt, Im not saying everyone should stare at her bottom but people are going to notice its big.
You're gonna get sent to the gulag mate
how does someone get caught staring at someone's butt? the butt is behind and no one has eyes behind their head
Original post by HucktheForde
how does someone get caught staring at someone's butt? the butt is behind and no one has eyes behind their head

She turned round and noticed
Lmao well schools are closed now (or going to be) so I'm sure that's no longer exciting gossip
😔😔😔😔

lol I'm just joking bro - just don't do it again and you'll be fine
Original post by angelike1
lol I'm just joking bro - just don't do it again and you'll be fine

Ok 😂😂. I was scared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending