Talking trash over wearing face masks against coved-19

Watch
Demi.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lewisFreer)
Today in my local shop I reminded the cashier (a male and female around 50s) to use a face mask to protect self since it is quite dangerous to contact so many people every day. Then they, especially the older male, stared to talk trash to me like go back to my f country etc. I apologized for possibly being rude, but they still didn’t stop and threaten me not to come back..

I don’t think I have done something deserve this. Maybe, in the UK, remind people to wear a face mask is rude...I don’t know. But it has been proved with lives that the face mask works in this case. Why the gov and media never mention that. If British people are not afraid of this virus why I just can’t find any pasta in the markets near me? And I hate rice...

Those trash words just ruined my day. Anyway I will not do something like this but still I will share my spare masks who want to protect themself and others with it.
I don't wear ugly masks and gloves
bimbibap
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Demi.)
I don't wear ugly masks and gloves
Thanks for your extremely insightful comment, Demi.
Hudds999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Darwinism
Demi.
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bimbibap)
Thanks for your extremely insightful comment, Demi.
Your welcome I can post similar post anytime besides look at my avatar which is what I look like an I wearing a mask if your not blind the answer should be no also I only know two people that wear masks and that's catalyst and drift
Demi.
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Demi.)
Your welcome I can post similar post anytime besides look at my avatar which is what I look like an I wearing a mask if your not blind the answer should be no also I only know two people that wear masks and that's catalyst and drift
Also I'm not wearing a glove in my profile picture it's a robotic arm but I'm wearing a half glove on the other but I like to keep covered up so I don't get a sun tan
anonymous 836
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Demi.)
yay my deleted account hy demi
anonymous 836
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Demi.)
Also I'm not wearing a glove in my profile picture it's a robotic arm but I'm wearing a half glove on the other but I like to keep covered up so I don't get a sun tan
i will support demi as demi
alex282
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lewisFreer)
Today in my local shop I reminded the cashier (a male and female around 50s) to use a face mask to protect self since it is quite dangerous to contact so many people every day. Then they, especially the older male, stared to talk trash to me like go back to my f country etc. I apologized for possibly being rude, but they still didn’t stop and threaten me not to come back..

I don’t think I have done something deserve this. Maybe, in the UK, remind people to wear a face mask is rude...I don’t know. But it has been proved with lives that the face mask works in this case. Why the gov and media never mention that. If British people are not afraid of this virus why I just can’t find any pasta in the markets near me? And I hate rice...

Those trash words just ruined my day. Anyway I will not do something like this but still I will share my spare masks who want to protect themself and others with it.
I always make sure to leave a 1 star review online of anywhere that tries to intimidate people with health conditions into wearing a mask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (0)
0%
Less motivated (3)
100%

Watched Threads