The Student Room Group

Exams

Arr so im super annoyed as im supposed to have a drama exam tomorrow and friday but its been cancelled due to corona virus. in my opinion i think its stupid. whats your point of view?
Reply 1
Original post by CharChar2106
Arr so im super annoyed as im supposed to have a drama exam tomorrow and friday but its been cancelled due to corona virus. in my opinion i think its stupid. whats your point of view?

Pretty pissed all my exams, including STEP 1, has been cancelled as a result. Somewhat pissed 2 years of work has gone to waste
Original post by Timzy7
Pretty pissed all my exams, including STEP 1, has been cancelled as a result. Somewhat pissed 2 years of work has gone to waste

oh wow. yes i think its got out of hand. im supposed to have a drama exam tommorow and friday but thats been canclled. its so annoying
Reply 3

I can understand that it is VERY VERY ANNOYING but at this point there's nothing that can be done. It really is out of our control unfortunately. So for now, I would say everyone should continue working hard no matter what because we don't know what's going to happen. Everything happens for a reason I guess and will hopefully work out in our interests:smile:
e

Original post by Sidd1
I can understand that it is VERY VERY ANNOYING but at this point there's nothing that can be done. It really is out of our control unfortunately. So for now, I would say everyone should continue working hard no matter what because we don't know what's going to happen. Everything happens for a reason I guess and will hopefully work out in our interests:smile:

yer i geuss it is out of control but its our future
Reply 5
yer i geuss it is out of control but its our future

I just hope this give more information tomorrow on the strategy they'll employ. I don't mind if they'd give predicted grades as your final grade but I know for a fact I can do so much better in Geography and Maths, where I was predicted a B in Geo and an A in Maths. At the moment, I'm currently working towards an A/A* in geography and an A* in Maths. I just hope it's postponed to July and they just delay uni enrollment for 20/21 entries as a result. If they do that, it's likely they'll make us do all our exams within a month so grade boundaries could increase or decrease because of it.
Original post by Timzy7
I just hope this give more information tomorrow on the strategy they'll employ. I don't mind if they'd give predicted grades as your final grade but I know for a fact I can do so much better in Geography and Maths, where I was predicted a B in Geo and an A in Maths. At the moment, I'm currently working towards an A/A* in geography and an A* in Maths. I just hope it's postponed to July and they just delay uni enrollment for 20/21 entries as a result. If they do that, it's likely they'll make us do all our exams within a month so grade boundaries could increase or decrease because of it.

yes i agree.

Quick Reply

Latest