Music Taste

Watch
whyamihere666
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What music do you listen to? What music do you dislike?
Icykitten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Rock, dislike pop. How about you OP?
Last edited by Icykitten; 2 weeks ago
whyamihere666
Rep:
?
(Original post by Icykitten)
Rock, dislike pop. How about you OP?
I enjoy K-Pop (don't judge me lol). I don't really dislike many music genres as I do tend to like at least some songs from each. However, grime isn't really my thing. :]
pussio777
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by whyamihere666)
I enjoy K-Pop (don't judge me lol). I don't really dislike many music genres as I do tend to like at least some songs from each. However, grime isn't really my thing. :]
I know you like kpop. Jkkkk it's ur bestieeeee. Can't wait til school's over. YELLOW Y AND KMONEY. VTTA CITTB SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH. K LOL BYE
whyamihere666
Rep:
?
(Original post by pussio777)
I know you like kpop. Jkkkk it's ur bestieeeee. Can't wait til school's over. YELLOW Y AND KMONEY. VTTA CITTB SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH. K LOL BYE
Hi! What music do you like/dislike?
MrBleu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Love rock, metal, classical and orchestral, and some hip-hop although I'm a bit selective with that genre.

K-Pop hurts me in my soul.
whyamihere666
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrBleu)
Love rock, metal, classical and orchestral, and some hip-hop although I'm a bit selective with that genre.

K-Pop hurts me in my soul.
Good thing I have no soul lol. You have good taste in music. There is this K-Pop rock group called 'Dreamcatcher.' They are extremely good.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Metal. Dislike pop, rap, and anything else that's on the charts these days.
whyamihere666
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Metal. Dislike pop, rap, and anything else that's on the charts these days.
That's pretty epic.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by whyamihere666)
That's pretty epic.
No, you're pretty epic
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I mostly listen to Beach House which is dreamy pop music.
zetamcfc
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Classical, most types of metal, Rock, Rock 'n roll, Rockabilly, Country and western, Scottish and English folk.

Dislike, Most new things I hear on the radio, which includes some of the above genres as anyone who listens to what comes out of Nashville now will understand.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I like a good variety of music ranging from classical to pop, modern.
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 2 weeks ago
anything that's good music, always storytelling and never when it's just repetitive lyrics and a beat behind it. just can't stand techno/electronica or dance music. lean towards rock, folk, hip-hop. can enjoy pop music like Adele or Amy Winehouse. very, very limited country because i don't like the twang.
whyamihere666
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
No, you're pretty epic
Wow thanks dude.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Irish trad, most folky type stuff really. Metal and almost all it entails (except power metal, which I despise), blues, latin, funk, jazz and fusion. bang into flamenco, fado. Some pop, but mostly 90s and pre 90s. 80s synth stuff and new romantic. Not massive on other electronic stuff, though I do like a lot psytrance and goa type stuff. Loads of hip-hop, but I have a penchant to the alt stuff or early 90s stuff. I have ridiculous amounts of music, probably about 200,000 tracks

I dunno if I hate anything other than power metal and what used to be called Scouse House round these parts.
Last edited by gjd800; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (305)
34.27%
No (585)
65.73%

Watched Threads