MayaRich
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm currently doing an Access To Higher Education Course via LearnDirect and I'm struggling with my Illustrated Report on Cell Biology. Has anyone completed this assignment and found anything, in particular, to be helpful/useful?

I feel like there's SO much information to cover, and I want to do well in this assignment so I need to be as detailed as possible and there are so many difficult concepts to try and explain. Is it bad if I use Khan Academy and try to rephrase a lot of it in my own words?

I don't want to plagiarize! But I'm so stressed about this assignment AND the virus. My stress levels are so high. :-(
bimbibap
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’ve already completed that assignment, got a distinction but I want to make sure we’re talking about the same one. Message me and I’ll try my best to help. Good luck!
sjj98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hey lovely, sorry to jump on too! but could i ask about it too?
MayaRich
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by sjj98)
hey lovely, sorry to jump on too! but could i ask about it too?
Yes! I finished the assignment and could probably help you now. Are you doing the access course also?
MayaRich
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by bimbibap)
I’ve already completed that assignment, got a distinction but I want to make sure we’re talking about the same one. Message me and I’ll try my best to help. Good luck!
Oh my gosh I am just seeing your reply. I finished the assignment and got a pass (it’s ungraded and either pass or fail)

Are you doing an Access Course? I would love to start a group chat with others doing the course!
Eaj-2018
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I’m struggling with this report, I’ve had my draft marked and basically I have to add more detail in two areas which I understand as it’s so hard to condense it i probably cut out too much. The other areas were ok to submit so ideally don’t want to change them but I’m up to the maximum 4,000 words!! Really struggling
Happy_feet90
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello I’m also doing this course and struggling a bit with this assignment. Has anyone got any pointers on where to start?Thanks
MayaRich
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can you PM me? I can help
Aliciamac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello peopleI am currently doing unit 5 which is the plan to the unit 5 illustrated report on cell biology.In the study materials it explains how many words should be in which section - but that is based on a 2000 word report. I need to do 4000.Do I literally just double each section? Or should the introduction still be the same and just put more in the findings? Thanks for any help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (23)
23.71%
No (74)
76.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise