Resident Evil

Watch
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Let's be frank here, there is no better videogame franchise that seems more fitting to talk about right now than Resident Evil. Ok so a zombie outbreak caused by the T-Virus is very different from a respiratory illness caused by Covid-19, but it still makes us panic and forces us into a despairing depression. So what is your favourite Resident Evil game and what would you do in a zombie outbreak?
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The game in which Albert Wesker is a playable character, don't no the part. He is the best in this game series. And to be honest the only reason I like Resident Evil.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Resident Evil 4. Played that a lot back in the day.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pathway)
Resident Evil 4. Played that a lot back in the day.
Could it be that this was the part to play the character Albert Wesker? it was a certain mod as I know.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Could it be that this was the part to play the character Albert Wesker? it was a certain mod as I know.
You could play him in mercenaries? Not in the actual game though, you play Leon mostly with bits of it playing Ashley. He has to be unlocked some how (can't remember).

I mostly just remember finding weird stuff like RPGs under the map in the village because I messed with the game so much. :lol: Genuinely one of my favourite games!
Last edited by Pathway; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.83%
No (446)
66.17%

Watched Threads