The Student Room Group

Favourite coloured stockings/Tights

I read a report which said that when it comes to hosiery dark colours eg black, navy etc are girls favourite colours.
So I'm interested to know what the ladies on TSR think.
I will start the thread off by saying I wear stockings and my favourite colours are Black, and Navy. What do you wear? And what are your favourite colours.
Always black for me tbh. Goes with everything. Occasionally grey or nude though. But I have really pale legs and it's so difficult finding 'nude' coloured tights that match.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Always black for me tbh. Goes with everything. Occasionally grey or nude though. But I have really pale legs and it's so difficult finding 'nude' coloured tights that match.

Thankyou PI. X
Red for stockings and black for tights.
Usually thick woolly tights that protect me from the worst of sharp cat claws and canine teeth that enjoy biting legs or ankles. :cool:
Although I like all colours of stockings I think I more white / blue ones
Original post by londonmyst
Red for stockings and black for tights.
Usually thick woolly tights that protect me from the worst of sharp cat claws and canine teeth that enjoy biting legs or ankles. :cool:

Thankyou Londonmyst. X
Original post by Tracey1995
Although I like all colours of stockings I think I more white / blue ones

Thankyou Tracey. X
Original post by Precious Illusions

Hey I’m also suuuper pale (to the extent that pale enough foundation is a serious challenge to find) and I wear M&S nude tights in the shade Illusion which I find are a little darker than my skin, but probably about the colour I’d like my legs to be to match the rest of me! Recommend giving them a go :smile: Also such a coincidence that the shade is part of your name... like it’s meant to be!
Original post by Karisa96
I read a report which said that when it comes to hosiery dark colours eg black, navy etc are girls favourite colours.
So I'm interested to know what the ladies on TSR think.
I will start the thread off by saying I wear stockings and my favourite colours are Black, and Navy. What do you wear? And what are your favourite colours.

Most often i go for nude or black, but I’ll wear grey woolly ones in winter. Went through a phase of blue, red and green when I was MUCH younger but it didn’t last long haha!

My actual favourite colour is orange but no way I’d wear tights that colour!
Original post by carrotstar
Most often i go for nude or black, but I’ll wear grey woolly ones in winter. Went through a phase of blue, red and green when I was MUCH younger but it didn’t last long haha!

My actual favourite colour is orange but no way I’d wear tights that colour!

Thankyou Carrotstar, I can understand where you are coming from with orange tights lol. X
Original post by Karisa96
Thankyou Tracey. X

You are welcome Karisa xx
Original post by carrotstar
Hey I’m also suuuper pale (to the extent that pale enough foundation is a serious challenge to find) and I wear M&S nude tights in the shade Illusion which I find are a little darker than my skin, but probably about the colour I’d like my legs to be to match the rest of me! Recommend giving them a go :smile: Also such a coincidence that the shade is part of your name... like it’s meant to be!

Thank you!!! I also find that the lightest foundations often look orange on me :lol: I'll definitely look into them!!
Black and nude for me.

Quick Reply

Latest