Self conscious about penis size

Watch
Drains72
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone, for many years I have been worried about the size that all guys worry about. I am looking for honest opinions.
When flaccid I’m very small, 3” maybe and it’s always embarrassed me. When fully aroused and erect I am 6 5/8” long and 5.1/4” circumference. I have read multiple studies and according to them I am considered to be larger than average, some would say large. I have measured multiple times and always the same measurements. So after reading those studies I felt pretty good about myself but, Whenever I see myself it just appears small to me!!
I have been told by a couple women, including my wife that I’m big and sometimes it hurts.
So, am I average, am I large, somewhere in between?
Am I actually pretty good sized and have Penile Dysmorphic Disorder or what?
Please help!!
Last edited by Drains72; 1 year ago
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your larger than me, and you’re larger than average I’m 4” when errect and every single relationship I’ve had has always ended the night after it’s seen.

I’ve been refused sex
I’ve been humiliated

I tried suicide because of how small mine is as I’m going to be alone for ever because of it

Your lucky. As most girls prefer them big
Last edited by username2646039; 1 year ago
Drains72
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Mapleservers)
Your larger than me, and you’re larger than average I’m 4” when errect and every single relationship I’ve had has always ended the night after it’s seen.

I’ve been refused sex
I’ve been humiliated

I tried suicide because of how small mine is as I’m going to be alone for ever because of it

Your lucky. As most girls prefer them big
I am so sorry to hear about that. Your life is way more important than that, you will find the perfect person that will love you for you someday. The women that left you because of it definitely were not worthy of you anyway if that’s what they base a relationship off of. Keep your head up, love will Find you!!
Last edited by Drains72; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Drains72)
I am so sorry to hear about that. Your life is way more important than that, you will find the perfect person that will love you for you someday. The women that left you because of it definitely were not worthy of you anyway if that’s what they base a relationship off of. Keep your head up, love will Find you!!
Thank you and best of luck for you aswell life’s hard and I’ve learnt they’re cruel people out there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (125)
27.35%
England (164)
35.89%
Belgium (33)
7.22%
Germany (43)
9.41%
Spain (10)
2.19%