The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision Notes

Hi,
I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you year 11's knowing that you have worked so hard and that your exams have been cancelled. I am a year 10 student who is currently preparing for the exams by making notes. I would really appreciate it if anyone could share any notes with me on the topics below. Please do private message me to share the notes if you wish, it would be amazing!.
Mathematics
Triple Science Edexcel - Biology Chemistry Physics
English- AQA: Literature and Language
Computer science: OCR
Business studies: AQA
History Edexcel - Crime and Punishment, Eliziebethan England, Cold War International relations and Weimar Germany.
Drama Edexcel - Inspector calls.
I really don't mind if the notes are typed or hand written,thanks in advance. I hope the exam boards make a decision that works for everyone. Wishing you all the best!
Stay safe and take care!
you're in y10, why dont you MAKE notes for yourself?
you have plenty of time and it counts as ur revision...
Original post by ovetsss
you're in y10, why dont you MAKE notes for yourself?
you have plenty of time and it counts as ur revision...

My parents can't afford to buy me textbooks or revision guides making notes is a lot harder and my school closed this week due to sragg shortages so all my class books are at school. Please help me.
Original post by king1234567890
My parents can't afford to buy me textbooks or revision guides making notes is a lot harder and my school closed this week due to sragg shortages so all my class books are at school. Please help me.

You do know if you ask teachers for textbooks "cos ur parents cannot afford them", they will provide you free ones through the government etc.
Als there are online resources, i would help but the only problem is i only took notes for science but my board is AQA.
Poetry i watched mr.bruff (i'll see if i can send a picture!)

Im just saying dont panic or anything, you will be 100% fine even if you start september in y11
Original post by ovetsss
You do know if you ask teachers for textbooks "cos ur parents cannot afford them", they will provide you free ones through the government etc.
Als there are online resources, i would help but the only problem is i only took notes for science but my board is AQA.
Poetry i watched mr.bruff (i'll see if i can send a picture!)

Im just saying dont panic or anything, you will be 100% fine even if you start september in y11

Hi,
Thank You so much. I spoke to my teachers and they said theirs nothing they can do because I'm not a SEN or PP student.
Hi,
Thank You so much. I spoke to my teachers and they said theirs nothing they can do because I'm not a SEN or PP student.

Do you not know anyone whose done it before? Dont be afraid to ask friends etc
It sucks i cant help cos i have aqa revision books so im useless
Hi,
I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you year 11's knowing that you have worked so hard and that your exams have been cancelled. I am a year 10 student who is currently preparing for the exams by making notes. I would really appreciate it if anyone could share any notes with me on the topics below. Please do private message me to share the notes if you wish, it would be amazing!.
Mathematics
History Edexcel - Crime and Punishment, Eliziebethan England, Cold War International relations and Weimar Germany.
I really don't mind if the notes are typed or hand written,thanks in advance. I hope the exam boards make a decision that works for everyone. Wishing you all the best!
Stay safe and take care!

You can literally use youtube to make your notes(maths tutor, freesciencelessons, mrbruff, computer science tutor). dont depend on us for your notes. just follow your spec...

and then when your school opens in year 11 you can use the textbooks there, you are in year 10 just chill ur notes dont need to be hardcore
Reply 7

I can send you pictures and screenshots of certain topics i.e. maths, science, languages depending on which x
Reply 8
F

Hi,
Mathematics
Stay safe and take care!

For science go on physics and maths tutor x
I created my own notes while I studied GCSE chemistry https://igcsechem.webs.com/
Original post by Catchetat
I created my own notes while I studied GCSE chemistry https://igcsechem.webs.com/

Thank you! X

Quick Reply

Latest