The Student Room Group

Crush on my only uni friend

Ughhhhh I have a crush on my only uni friend.... It would never work out between us and I'm not her type... But.... ugh. I just needed to put this somewhere.
Reply 1
maybe idk tell her and just be like that you wanted to get rid of this stress, and that you still want to have everything you already have
Kay. So you got three options buddy:

1. Keep it to yourself and get over her. Find someone else who is your type and likes you too but still stay friends with your current crush

2. Confess. Know that things can go either way. She could like you in return magically or she might not and things can get awkward. She could also be very understanding and explain things through. Remember to tell her that you still wanna stay friends...

3. Just ignore your crush as a whole...shake it off shake it off!

Note: I am telling you this by putting myself in both your shoes and your friend's...i am not experienced in this field of um...stuff
Reply 3
Hahahaha, thanks guys...
I got a bit emotional after we shared a bottle of wine last night. I think ignoring the whole thing and shaking it off is my best option XD. Ill try not to get that emotional when drunk again lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Hahahaha, thanks guys...
I got a bit emotional after we shared a bottle of wine last night. I think ignoring the whole thing and shaking it off is my best option XD. Ill try not to get that emotional when drunk again lol.

good for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending