Schools, colleges closing - What about universities?

Watch
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm asking this as a 3rd year Illustration student. What's going to happen to coursework deadlines? My university is being nothing but ambiguous, and it's inevitable that the facilities will close soon, so what will happen?

Should I start filling in an extenuating circumstance form?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Email your personal tutor or student services requesting confirmation of coursework deadlines and how exams will be held this year.
I doubt that you will need to fill in an extenuating circumstances form unless you are ill.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think most universities are in the process of working out arrangements for exams and whatnot, a lot of it is quite unknown at the moment.

Mine has scheduled an early & longer half term in order to sort a teaching and exam arrangements out.
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I believe a lot of universities are asking coursework to be submitted online. But, it may also be the case that they push back those deadlines as well.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My university stopped face to face teaching and have now closed every building completely, hopefully they will push back submission dates as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (337)
34.74%
No (633)
65.26%

Watched Threads