par3kh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey,
I am looking at the Msc. SCM @ cranfield. How's the course in general ? How's the student social life ? How are the placements ?
Cranfield University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by par3kh)
Hey,
I am looking at the Msc. SCM @ cranfield. How's the course in general ? How's the student social life ? How are the placements ?
Hi par3kh

Good to hear you're thinking of Cranfield.

I'm a PhD student here studying in SATM (School of Aerospace, Transport and Manufacturing), so don't know too much about the Management side of things, but there's loads of great posts about the SCM course on the blog including some about the placements:
https://blogs.cranfield.ac.uk/?s=sup...ain+management

With regards to the social life, I will say that this is definitely more of a study university than a party place!

We have a beautiful campus in the countryside, it's lovely and peaceful and a great place to knuckle down to your studies.

We have CSA (Cranfield Student Association) that runs a bar on campus, they have big parties every Friday night until the early hours, and you'll form some great friendships with your coursemates.

I hope this helps with your questions, if you'd like to know anything else please ask away

Katherine

Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (252)
60.43%
No (86)
20.62%
Not sure (79)
18.94%

Watched Threads