The Student Room Group

Can avoid being creepy be considered creepy?

Okay so i was reading an article where it claimed that guys who avoid being creepy can be considered creepy. In other words, if a guy is clearly interested in someone but, hides it, it's considered creepy. What do you all think?

Personally speaking, I find myself doing this all the time due to very bad personal experiences with women and I always feel like I'm in constant surveillance since people in general like to know what someone has done to gain someone's heart. Me personally, I'm terrible at pulling and from those bad experiences, I always feel like anything I do to pursue a woman is considered creepy since pretty much every time when I do try, the woman does not find me attractive. Basically, I do not want a bad reputation from women because I'm just painfully inexperienced.

Many thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so i was reading an article where it claimed that guys who avoid being creepy can be considered creepy. In other words, if a guy is clearly interested in someone but, hides it, it's considered creepy. What do you all think?

Personally speaking, I find myself doing this all the time due to very bad personal experiences with women and I always feel like I'm in constant surveillance since people in general like to know what someone has done to gain someone's heart. Me personally, I'm terrible at pulling and from those bad experiences, I always feel like anything I do to pursue a woman is considered creepy since pretty much every time when I do try, the woman does not find me attractive. Basically, I do not want a bad reputation from women because I'm just painfully inexperienced.

Many thanks :smile:

Despite being inexperienced, there are some obvious things when interacting with women that would be considered creepy. If you avoid these things and just focus on being normal, you'll just learn from your mistakes. But the more you think about trying to be less creepy, you'd probably end up making more mistakes,.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending