Vaginal Dryness?

Watch
MayaJones605
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m young and I may just be super inexperienced , but I feel as though I just cannot get wet. I tried foreplay with this guy and I really enjoyed it, but I don’t think it made me wet.Then again, I don’t really know anything considering I don’t masturbate much. Can someone describe what it feels like to be wet?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hmm, can I ask how old you are? Maybe it does come with age, I'm not too sure myself. If this is a consistent problem, visiting a GP may help if that's an available option, given that we're all in a coronavirus crisis at the moment. Using lube may help with lubrication problems. I don't think you can really tell unless you cop a feel down there and check if it's "slippery" and sensitive. Maybe more experience with yourself could help you be more in tune with your own body and needs, but no worries if you don't figure it out straight away or if you really don't want to do something. You're at no pressure to grow up fast, despite what you may believe.

I kinda rushed into self experimenting and whilst I kinda get my own body more, I've also ruined my own experiences with it by forcing myself to try things before I was really emotionally ready. Best of luck, just stay safe and wash your hands if you try anything, and keep your nails short as well incase your scatch yourself + because long nails can harbour bacteria underneath them.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could pop along and see your GP for a chat, when you are able, or you could try using some lube, which initially may be the best option.
Tracey1995
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MayaJones605)
I’m young and I may just be super inexperienced , but I feel as though I just cannot get wet. I tried foreplay with this guy and I really enjoyed it, but I don’t think it made me wet.Then again, I don’t really know anything considering I don’t masturbate much. Can someone describe what it feels like to be wet?
You can try a cream called " Vagisan Moist cream " you should be able to get this from majority of big names high street chemists - boots probably best place and they will give you advice too ok, any other issues contact your GP for more information but its getting an appointment is the thing at the moment.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tracey1995)
You can try a cream called " Vagisan Moist cream " you should be able to get this from majority of big names high street chemists - boots probably best place and they will give you advice too ok, any other issues contact your GP for more information but its getting an appointment is the thing at the moment.
Hi Miss Tracey I see your picture has a uniform, are you a nurse, by any chance? Hence the medical advice. X
Tracey1995
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
Hi Miss Tracey I see your picture has a uniform, are you a nurse, by any chance? Hence the medical advice. X
You know if you read further what I'm hunni ok

But to answer you question Karisa yes I'm a midwife so if I can suggest a cream that should help things then yes why not give advice best you can as I can't say for sure the reason why she's having problems as that's best for a GP.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
lol
MayaJones605
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hmm, can I ask how old you are? Maybe it does come with age, I'm not too sure myself. If this is a consistent problem, visiting a GP may help if that's an available option, given that we're all in a coronavirus crisis at the moment. Using lube may help with lubrication problems. I don't think you can really tell unless you cop a feel down there and check if it's "slippery" and sensitive. Maybe more experience with yourself could help you be more in tune with your own body and needs, but no worries if you don't figure it out straight away or if you really don't want to do something. You're at no pressure to grow up fast, despite what you may believe.

I kinda rushed into self experimenting and whilst I kinda get my own body more, I've also ruined my own experiences with it by forcing myself to try things before I was really emotionally ready. Best of luck, just stay safe and wash your hands if you try anything, and keep your nails short as well incase your scatch yourself + because long nails can harbour bacteria underneath them.
Thank you for your reply. This was needed. I’m 17. I know it’s young, but I believe alot of people start sexually experimenting around my age. I’m just not sure if I’m dry or if I even really know what it means to be aroused/ wet. I believe I’ve gotten wet before but I don’t know if it’s enough to perform sex or what. Lol I just really lack so much knowledge in this department.
MayaJones605
Rep:
?

I will take your advice and actually feel around to see next time .
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
u feel super warm and tingly down there u are probably just inexperienced like u stated and need to practice more . vaginal dryness usually comes with menopause and complications of that sort and menopause at your your young age of 17 is not likely. find out what turns you on and go from there . good luck
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Thank you for your reply. This was needed. I’m 17. I know it’s young, but I believe alot of people start sexually experimenting around my age. I’m just not sure if I’m dry or if I even really know what it means to be aroused/ wet. I believe I’ve gotten wet before but I don’t know if it’s enough to perform sex or what. Lol I just really lack so much knowledge in this department.
Omg sis, don't worry, I'm 16, turning 17 this year. I'm hella inexperienced, too, I just thought I could help using **logic**. I hope my insight helps! I was worried you were gonna say "13 years old" or something :lol: Good luck with the future!
JOSHKOIKKARA
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey Maya, Assuming your age, young near-virgin who does not yet associate vaginal sex with pleasure and orgasm is very, very likely to be producing much less natural lubrication than she needs. If she's too dry, vaginal sex is going to hurt and it's not going to be any fun, so get a good silky silicone lube and use lots of it. (Don't rely on spit, it dries too fast.) You need to think in terms of combination orgasms, using more than one form of stimulation to control the pace as well as you can ask your mate to continue to use his/your fingers to help along. Don't forget the lube during the switch!
For some girls, it do take lot of time to get wet, so dont worry, Everything gonna be alright.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Omg sis, don't worry, I'm 16, turning 17 this year. I'm hella inexperienced, too, I just thought I could help using **logic**. I hope my insight helps! I was worried you were gonna say "13 years old" or something :lol: Good luck with the future!
Omgg lol I thought you were an adult. Much more comforting knowing you’re my age and understand. Thank you so much, you too!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JOSHKOIKKARA)
Hey Maya, Assuming your age, young near-virgin who does not yet associate vaginal sex with pleasure and orgasm is very, very likely to be producing much less natural lubrication than she needs. If she's too dry, vaginal sex is going to hurt and it's not going to be any fun, so get a good silky silicone lube and use lots of it. (Don't rely on spit, it dries too fast.) You need to think in terms of combination orgasms, using more than one form of stimulation to control the pace as well as you can ask your mate to continue to use his/your fingers to help along. Don't forget the lube during the switch!
For some girls, it do take lot of time to get wet, so dont worry, Everything gonna be alright.
This was comforting. Thank you for this information , I feel normal now lol. However, I believe it wouldn’t be so easy to buy lube considering my age. And I know it sounds childish, but I’d be almost a little embarrassed to let my partner know that I can’t produce as much lubrication as needed? It probably sounds dumb, slight insecurity lol.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This was comforting. Thank you for this information , I feel normal now lol. However, I believe it wouldn’t be so easy to buy lube considering my age. And I know it sounds childish, but I’d be almost a little embarrassed to let my partner know that I can’t produce as much lubrication as needed? It probably sounds dumb, slight insecurity lol.
Hello, How Doing ? Well, don't be worried too much, Its part of physical growth. You can ask your partner to make it wet as possible as he can and let him know, it hurts while penetrating without making it wet. Partner needs to know about the needs of lubrication, so educate him if possible. Don't feel embarrassed, with this. Boys love to stick to open-minded girls and if your partner understands as much as he loves you, it wont be a problem for him at all and he will try his best to lubricate himself by stimulating you.

Hey, don't conclude thinking you can't produce as much as lubrication, actually your body can produce more lubrication than required at the right time because the more sensational feelings arouses the more sexual hormones get activated especially if you have high levels of zinc and vitamin C, post-menopausal women's levels of vaginal lubrication and libido dramatically improves. Furthermore, vitamins A, E and C are proven to massively improve all women's vaginal lubrication.

Its not that complicated as you think, its just part of preparation for a good sex. So keep calm, be cheerful and have Some vitamin rich diets.
Feel free to pm me if needed. Have a Good Day.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by JOSHKOIKKARA)
Hello, How Doing ? Well, don't be worried too much, Its part of physical growth. You can ask your partner to make it wet as possible as he can and let him know, it hurts while penetrating without making it wet. Partner needs to know about the needs of lubrication, so educate him if possible. Don't feel embarrassed, with this. Boys love to stick to open-minded girls and if your partner understands as much as he loves you, it wont be a problem for him at all and he will try his best to lubricate himself by stimulating you.

Hey, don't conclude thinking you can't produce as much as lubrication, actually your body can produce more lubrication than required at the right time because the more sensational feelings arouses the more sexual hormones get activated especially if you have high levels of zinc and vitamin C, post-menopausal women's levels of vaginal lubrication and libido dramatically improves. Furthermore, vitamins A, E and C are proven to massively improve all women's vaginal lubrication.

Its not that complicated as you think, its just part of preparation for a good sex. So keep calm, be cheerful and have Some vitamin rich diets.
Feel free to pm me if needed. Have a Good Day.
Omg thank you so much. I probably am just overthinking this simply because it’s something I’m completely new to. You’re absolutely right. Thank you for the comforting words. You don’t know how much I appreciate this. Have a Good Day!
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Omg thank you so much. I probably am just overthinking this simply because it’s something I’m completely new to. You’re absolutely right. Thank you for the comforting words. You don’t know how much I appreciate this. Have a Good Day!
Never share your age or other sensational personal details to anyone unless you know them well. A mature lady never does that. Have a beautiful Day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (79)
51.97%
No, they should still go ahead (31)
20.39%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (42)
27.63%

Watched Threads