MayaJones605
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Okay I will start off this question by saying that I’m young. I say that to say I’m very inexperienced and may just not know anything from still being so innocent. But I think I might have a problem with getting wet. I did foreplay with a guy and I don’t think I got wet at all although I liked it? Idk, what does being wet even feel like? I don’t masturbate so I’ve never really experienced it I think. Am I dry down there or just inexperienced?
KamikoYukimura
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MayaJones605)
Okay I will start off this question by saying that I’m young. I say that to say I’m very inexperienced and may just not know anything from still being so innocent. But I think I might have a problem with getting wet. I did foreplay with a guy and I don’t think I got wet at all although I liked it? Idk, what does being wet even feel like? I don’t masturbate so I’ve never really experienced it I think. Am I dry down there or just inexperienced?
Sometimes your body just doesn't want to get wet. Often as part of your hormonal cycle you might go through a bit of time when you don't get wet even when aroused. This isn't a problem with you at all - it's just part of life. If you want to you can use lube during this time. It also isnt a case of inexperience, people of any age can be wet or can be dry. Another day you may be very wet so just wait and see.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (337)
34.64%
No (636)
65.36%

Watched Threads