flumefan1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The pandemic might be messing with our mental health and screwing over our exams but we are all in the same boat and are gonna ride it out together!
No matter how anyone does in their exams (mocks, A Levels, GCSEs) I will be proud of you!
If anyone is self-isolating and feels lonely then my PMs are open.
If anyone is struggling with their mental health in general then don't hesitate to message me.
Hope everyone is doing okay! xx
β0b
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by flumefan1)
The pandemic might be messing with our mental health and screwing over our exams but we are all in the same boat and are gonna ride it out together!
No matter how anyone does in their exams (mocks, A Levels, GCSEs) I will be proud of you!
If anyone is self-isolating and feels lonely then my PMs are open.
If anyone is struggling with their mental health in general then don't hesitate to message me.
Hope everyone is doing okay! xx
I actually feel pretty normal tbh :3 I have been focusing on maintaining a general indifference or positive outlook and am rather comfortable! with all that is going on, I think any social isolation has actually made me quite comfortable. Plus, now that I am out of school, I can get the correct amount of sleep again as opposed to my normal 4 to 6 hours. I think it was taking a toll on my cognitive abilities. Maybe it will benefit others in the same way!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads