MayaJones605
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Okay I will start off this question by saying that I’m young. I say that to say I’m very inexperienced and may just not know anything from still being so innocent. But I think I might have a problem with getting wet. I did foreplay with a guy and I don’t think I got wet at all although I liked it? Idk, what does being wet even feel like? I don’t masturbate so I’ve never really experienced it I think. Am I dry down there or just inexperienced?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Probably just inexperienced Being wet just feels like you are are getting a lot of discharge - the more aroused you are, the more discharge there is. Nipple stimulation can help as well as stuff happening down there.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Probably just inexperienced Being wet just feels like you are are getting a lot of discharge - the more aroused you are, the more discharge there is. Nipple stimulation can help as well as stuff happening down there.
I figured that I just don’t know what I’m doing lol, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads