The Student Room Group

Its corona time!

What do you guys think of all of this? I'm quite worried as to why Borris hasnt announced whats goig to happen with GCSEs and A Levles? i sat my Alevel in January and i am supposed to get my results in a couple weeks, will i still get these? i also need to resit english so will i get the chance to? im supposed to be leaving school in may, coming bacck to resit english but i have a job for once ive finsihed my course bt now i dont know whats happening and im so worried!
Reply 1
Original post by needystudent20
What do you guys think of all of this? I'm quite worried as to why Borris hasnt announced whats goig to happen with GCSEs and A Levles? i sat my Alevel in January and i am supposed to get my results in a couple weeks, will i still get these? i also need to resit english so will i get the chance to? im supposed to be leaving school in may, coming bacck to resit english but i have a job for once ive finsihed my course bt now i dont know whats happening and im so worried!

Yeah I think we should be getting some more info later today, as for sitting your a levels in January I assume you mean the actual exams not mocks, if so I assume business is as usual with them and you should get results. As for the resitting English thing I honestly have no idea how it's going to work for you guys so I wish you good luck and hope they manage to think of a fair solution. And I also have a job for when I've finished my course, I've told my job that I'll likely be rejoining them since I quit after Christmas to focus on a levels but I guess it depends. If the exams do get postponed into the summer or beyond it could cause some major complications. If not we are going to have a heap of unfairness when it comes to students grades. It's a lose lose situation
Original post by Zamblot
Yeah I think we should be getting some more info later today, as for sitting your a levels in January I assume you mean the actual exams not mocks, if so I assume business is as usual with them and you should get results. As for the resitting English thing I honestly have no idea how it's going to work for you guys so I wish you good luck and hope they manage to think of a fair solution. And I also have a job for when I've finished my course, I've told my job that I'll likely be rejoining them since I quit after Christmas to focus on a levels but I guess it depends. If the exams do get postponed into the summer or beyond it could cause some major complications. If not we are going to have a heap of unfairness when it comes to students grades. It's a lose lose situation

I have found out I will get my results on Monday for childcare, I'm still unaware of what grade ill get for English but hey ho. thank you for your reply and I wish you the best.

Quick Reply

Latest