sarah8352
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What about people who sit British exams (GCSEs) in other countries? do they continue as normal until further notice or are they cancelled as well due to the cancellation in UK. I would assume they are cancelled as well right? as they cant have 1/2 the students worldwide be given predicted/teacher assessed grades and 1/2 the students sit the exam and get their grades that way?
Advertisement
AbzSaid
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i would believe so but where are you doing your exams in
sarah8352
Rep:
?
I'm doing them in Dubai (UAE) - they are all GCSE except my economics and eng (IGCSE, which i suspect ill still have to do since they arent being cancelled)

(Original post by AbzSaid)
i would believe so but where are you doing your exams in
Advertisement
sarah8352
Rep:
?
ki
ath79
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sarah8352)
I'm doing them in Dubai (UAE) - they are all GCSE except my economics and eng (IGCSE, which i suspect ill still have to do since they arent being cancelled)
which exam board, cambridge or edexcel, are you doing for economics igcse? thanks!
Advertisement
KingZayd II
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by sarah8352)
What about people who sit British exams (GCSEs) in other countries? do they continue as normal until further notice or are they cancelled as well due to the cancellation in UK. I would assume they are cancelled as well right? as they cant have 1/2 the students worldwide be given predicted/teacher assessed grades and 1/2 the students sit the exam and get their grades that way?
IGCSE/GCSE exams are cancelled. I know that CIE (Cambridge) isn't going to hold any exams after their statement on Monday. I presume the same about Edexcel, though i am not fully sure as i am only doing IGCSE in Dubai as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise