Help penis problems

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have a piece of skin attaching my foreskin to the top of my penis. It is stopping me from pulling my foreskin back and I believe it is stopping my penis growth. What should I do??
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a piece of skin attaching my foreskin to the top of my penis. It is stopping me from pulling my foreskin back and I believe it is stopping my penis growth. What should I do??
Hi there. Sorry to hear this. Go and see your doctor and get it sorted. They will not think it’s funny or anything so don’t be embarrassed. But if it’s not causing you a huge problem perhaps leave it till this Coronavirus business is sorted as they are probably very busy at the moment!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey Anon, I believe what you are describing is the frenulum, every guy has this. It is possible that your frenulum is short; hence your inability to retract your foreskin. However, it may be that instead, your foreskin is too tight (phimosis) and this is the reason why you cannot retract your foreskin. Either way, I agree that you should go see a medical professional.

If it is phimosis it is easily treated with steroid creams which have a very high success rate - just under 90%. I'm not too sure on the treatment of a short frenulum - I believe steroid creams can also be used - but either way, go see a doctor and they will be able to diagnose you.

What I will say finally is ensure that you do not try to force the retraction of your foreskin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads