RLbyrne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
HI i recently got an offer to do acting at AUB and was just wondering what life is like in Bournemouth and what is the best accommodation to live it?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by RLbyrne)
HI i recently got an offer to do acting at AUB and was just wondering what life is like in Bournemouth and what is the best accommodation to live it?
What are your priorities? In town/on campus, flat/studio?
RLbyrne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
First of all thank you for taking you time to answer, it is very appreciated. Mainly what’s the night life like and social activities during the day. Also I’ve decided I’m going to live in the on camps accommodation
Student Roost - Bournemouth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there, congratulations on getting a place at AUB - you're going to love it! Its a lovely campus, really warm and friendly.
AUB are building their own accommodation block right on campus and my understanding is that this will be available from September 2020.
I have seen it going up and it looks great and so close to the AUB facilities.
If you were unable to get a room there, you might want to consider one fo the private halls.
Here at Home Park we accept students from both AUB and BU, from first years up to PHD, so there will be a good mixture and loads more opportunity to meet a variety of people.
You can find more information on the student roost website where there is a handy live-chat facility which is monitored 24/7 so there is always someone to answer any questions you might have.
Whatever accommodation you choose, i wish you the best of luck for your first year at AUB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (272)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (274)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
9.92%
Isolating with family (123)
7.01%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (147)
8.38%
Loneliness (174)
9.92%
Financial worries (70)
3.99%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (160)
9.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (125)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (156)
8.89%

Watched Threads