Made a new song ^^

Watch
KJEKJE Says Hi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ohai ^^

So I've just made a new song! Since there's been a lot of changes happening in the space of a few weeks, it inspired me to do something about it.

Hopefully this tune will lift spirits a little, amidst all chaos that has, is, and will continue to happen. ^-^;

We're in for a bumpy ride for sure.

https://soundcloud.com/kjekje/fearless_nofear
[feedback is always appreciated ]
Last edited by KJEKJE Says Hi; 2 weeks ago
pumilio
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
well i don't know much about popular music but that sounded good to me, I'm glad you had a clear middle section with no high synth melody. maybe change the synths around a bit otherwise it might start sounding overly repetitive. You could try modulating to a different key to spice it up?
I thought it was great, thanks for posting.
KJEKJE Says Hi
Rep:
?
(Original post by pumilio)
well i don't know much about popular music but that sounded good to me, I'm glad you had a clear middle section with no high synth melody. maybe change the synths around a bit otherwise it might start sounding overly repetitive. You could try modulating to a different key to spice it up?
I thought it was great, thanks for posting.
Thanks for listening! I'll take that on board as I improve the song
KJEKJE Says Hi
Rep:
?
If anyone would like, I also made a clean version of the song, with lyrics you can sing along to!

You can find it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/276702531/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (297)
34.18%
No (572)
65.82%

Watched Threads