A -Level Exams Cancelled...Now what?

Watch
Elegantpoint02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do we revise or not? I’m just so confused!

Cco189
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Elegantpoint02)
Do we revise or not? I’m just so confused!

I’m going to keep revising until we are told more. Boris is going to speak more on the situation tonight so hopefully we will get a response and more detail on what is going to happen
Last edited by Cco189; 1 week ago
Elegantpoint02
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cco189)
I’m going to keep revising until we are told more. Boris is going to speak more in the situation tonight so hopefully we will get a response and more detail on what is going to happen
Alright then, so many students have lost their motivation to do any work now, what a crisis😭
Cco189
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Alright then, so many students have lost their motivation to do any work now, what a crisis😭
I know, it’s horrible the thought of getting my mock results is scaring me as it doesn’t resemble how hard I have worked recently. Hopefully he gives us a firm answer soon so those who have lost their motivation can start revising again or those who are revising can stop 😂
Elegantpoint02
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cco189)
I know, it’s horrible the thought of getting my mock results is scaring me as it doesn’t resemble how hard I have worked recently. Hopefully he gives us a firm answer soon so those who have lost their motivation can start revising again or those who are revising can stop 😂
Yeahh 😭we are part of history books now!!!😂
Thing for me is that I didn’t get to do my as level or mocks due to circumstances and I was going to take a year out next year so I guess this will also affect my gap year
Last edited by Elegantpoint02; 1 week ago
Cco189
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeahh 😭we are part of history books now!!!😂
Thing for me is that I didn’t get to do my as level or mocks due to circumstances and I was going to take a year out next year so I guess this will also affect my gap year
It most probably will but we can’t say for certain, I have no clue how they’re going to assess us, my English teacher quit and took our mocks with her so we have no form of assessment there plus some people don’t even take mocks so I think we are all confused 😂 and as you said yes we are part of the history books now 😂
Lucas Mockeridge
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've just uploaded a video on my YouTube channel (Lucas Mockeridge) explaining the latest information released by the government and what I'm doing moving forward if you need some advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed