The Student Room Group

Storytelling at Loughborough

I received an offer to study MA storytelling at Loughborough University. I also have an offer to study MA Creative Writing at the University of Birmingham and am awaiting replies from a couple other unis.
But, I have not been able to find any information on the Storytelling course at Loughborough. I'm thoroughly confused and don't seem to have anything to base my decision on. Please help.
Original post by Breakout22
I received an offer to study MA storytelling at Loughborough University. I also have an offer to study MA Creative Writing at the University of Birmingham and am awaiting replies from a couple other unis.
But, I have not been able to find any information on the Storytelling course at Loughborough. I'm thoroughly confused and don't seem to have anything to base my decision on. Please help.

Hi @Breakout22,

Our Storytelling MA is a brand new course for 2020 entry, which might be why you are struggling to find information on it!

If you have any specific information you want to know, I will contact the department on your behalf and get responses for you.

Hope this helps and Best Wishes,
Emily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending