Should I go to the job interview?

Watch
cherlloydfan1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
So I applied for a part time job at tescos yesterday and the manager called me the same day to ask me to come for an interview today. But he told me that it's 4 days a week and only temporary for 12 weeks. I'm doing a masters degree but at home now cos of the Corona virus. But I'm worried about getting it and I feel like 4 days a week is a lot when I've uni work to do and I know that it's gonna be hard work cos the shops are busy at the moment. So should I go or not?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by cherlloydfan1)
So I applied for a part time job at tescos yesterday and the manager called me the same day to ask me to come for an interview today. But he told me that it's 4 days a week and only temporary for 12 weeks. I'm doing a masters degree but at home now cos of the Corona virus. But I'm worried about getting it and I feel like 4 days a week is a lot when I've uni work to do and I know that it's gonna be hard work cos the shops are busy at the moment. So should I go or not?
Do you need the money or not?
What is your uni doing about cv19,m have they postponed any dates?

How much is your masters worth £ v how much will you earn at Tesco?
cherlloydfan1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Well yes, it would be nice to have some money. With regards to uni everything's online for now, they haven't said when I can go back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed