The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

reading list

Would the uni be prepared to issue reading lists in the next few months to aid freshers
Original post by Anonymous
Would the uni be prepared to issue reading lists in the next few months to aid freshers

Hi there

If you let me know which course you've applied for, I can contact the course leader for you and try and get this info.

If not, we normally include this info on our welcome pages which we normally publish over the summer - we'll email you details of these over the summer, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks

Amy
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi there

If you let me know which course you've applied for, I can contact the course leader for you and try and get this info.

If not, we normally include this info on our welcome pages which we normally publish over the summer - we'll email you details of these over the summer, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks

Amy

I will be studying bsc psychology
😊
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by donz_8
I will be studying bsc psychology
😊

Hi @donz_8
I've had a response from our Psychology Lecturer. Hope this helps:

Best wishes,
^Shaun

"We don’t have a reading list as such, because tutors are constantly reviewing the best literature for their modules, and recommendations change all the time, all the way up to September. However one text that is useful for the majority of all our level 4 modules is below. Many thanks,
Judy

Martin, G.N., Carlson, N.R. & Buskist, W. (2013). Psychology (5th Ed). Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd.
(6th edition also now available (2019) but either of these two is recommended)"
Reply 4
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi @donz_8
I've had a response from our Psychology Lecturer. Hope this helps:

Best wishes,
^Shaun

"We don’t have a reading list as such, because tutors are constantly reviewing the best literature for their modules, and recommendations change all the time, all the way up to September. However one text that is useful for the majority of all our level 4 modules is below. Many thanks,
Judy

Martin, G.N., Carlson, N.R. & Buskist, W. (2013). Psychology (5th Ed). Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd.
(6th edition also now available (2019) but either of these two is recommended)"

Fab 😁 thank you
Original post by donz_8
Fab 😁 thank you

@donz_8, You're welcome!
Just shout if you have any other questions we can help with :smile:
Thanks,
HB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending