fcwafwafw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
will btec students still need to do assignments or will they get there predicted grades for there end result because due to coronavirus a level students wont be taking exams this year and will get there predicted.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe predicted grades or IDK?
fcwafwafw
Rep:
?
i was thinking it would be predicted but you can hand in assignments online so im not sure
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fcwafwafw)
will btec students still need to do assignments or will they get there predicted grades for there end result because due to coronavirus a level students wont be taking exams this year and will get there predicted.
Given the amount of coursework BTEC students do, I imagine it would be fairly accurate to estimate a grade if required.
fcwafwafw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
Given the amount of coursework BTEC students do, I imagine it would be fairly accurate to estimate a grade if required.
the thing is its possible for them to do it online but it seems a bit unfair on them if the a level students get there predicted grades and dont need to do anything while the btec students have to work away
EmhaV
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i think the yr 12s have to do their exams in September but I'm not sure
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm in year 12 doing a BTEC, we're doing everything as normal but at home, as there's no need to stop BTECs from running. We do our assignments in two weeks and do an online submission and we have teachers we can email if there is an issue. That's all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (331)
34.44%
No (630)
65.56%

Watched Threads