This is completely unfair to BTEC students

Watch
YasudaSayo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
The most likely scenario is that we'll have to keep doing our coursework and only get awarded predicted grades for the exam units we still have left. Meanwhile all the A Level students get to relax now and get good grades for doing absolutely **** all for the next few months, and they get a 6-7 month summer holiday. On top of this many of us working in retail are having to do more hours (I now do 40 hours per week in a convenience store covering for 2 colleagues that are in self-isolation with symptoms), whilst also doing our BTEC course which is arguably going to be more difficult since we'll be getting limited help. How is this fair at all? Why can't we ALL get awarded our overall predicted grade?
Redcoat893
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Absolutely right here, in addition to this personally my college have been terrible, we’ve been told we’re not getting any input with lessons other than emails with teachers which puts us at a massive disadvantage compared to previous years
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (332)
34.44%
No (632)
65.56%

Watched Threads