Kat12543
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm confused right now. The A levels exams and GCSE exams are now cancelled so what's gonna happen for BTEC Level 3? Do we still have to complete our coursework because I'm in my final year.
Redcoat893
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So from what I’ve seen no one knows so until I hear otherwise I’m going with what my college have said earlier in the week and getting assignments in on normal deadlines (he says like 3 behind 😂)

Doesn’t mean I’m anywhere near happy about it though
Kat12543
Rep:
?
I'm soooo behind and I was just hoping they will just give us grades and let this be done😂
MyFightSong
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if everything else is being cancelled that most probably will be too. or at least suspended
loopin
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MyFightSong)
if everything else is being cancelled that most probably will be too. or at least suspended
(Original post by Kat12543)
I'm confused right now. The A levels exams and GCSE exams are now cancelled so what's gonna happen for BTEC Level 3? Do we still have to complete our coursework because I'm in my final year.
BTEC coursework won't be cancelled, but the external units (exams) most certainly will be.

This means your assignments will still continue for obvious reasons, but your teachers will predict the outcome of these cancelled exams.
Kat12543
Rep:
?
(Original post by loopin)
BTEC coursework won't be cancelled, but the external units (exams) most certainly will be.

This means your assignments will still continue for obvious reasons, but your teachers will predict the outcome of these cancelled exams.
Yeah because I was so confused with what's going on
Kat12543
Rep:
?
(Original post by loopin)

Yeah because I was so confused with what's going on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads