The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Primary Education Aberdeen 2020

I’ve accepted my place at Aberdeen uni to study primary education! Would be nice to chat to some people who are also starting in September
Hey hope u don’t mind me asking but what grades did you have ? I’m looking at possibly applying to this course x
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Katrinaxoxo
Hey hope u don’t mind me asking but what grades did you have ? I’m looking at possibly applying to this course x

Hey, no worries! For my highers I got English-A, French-B, History-A, Geography-B, Music-A
For my advanced highers I got Geography-C, Music-A
Original post by gls521
Hey, no worries! For my highers I got English-A, French-B, History-A, Geography-B, Music-A
For my advanced highers I got Geography-C, Music-A

Thanks for replying you done very well!!😀 why did you choose primary education? I am considering it but my grades aren’t the best.. I got higher; English - A, Business - B, Admin - B, PE - B and RMPS - C, then got 7 nat 5s AABBBBC including n5 maths @ B. I left school a couple years ago and I am doing a open uni module in science but have realised it’s not the path I want to go down... do you think I would stand a chance? I’m not sure if I could do HNC childhood practice then into 2nd year of degree ?
Reply 4
Original post by Katrinaxoxo
Thanks for replying you done very well!!😀 why did you choose primary education? I am considering it but my grades aren’t the best.. I got higher; English - A, Business - B, Admin - B, PE - B and RMPS - C, then got 7 nat 5s AABBBBC including n5 maths @ B. I left school a couple years ago and I am doing a open uni module in science but have realised it’s not the path I want to go down... do you think I would stand a chance? I’m not sure if I could do HNC childhood practice then into 2nd year of degree ?

I actually have been at music college in London this year, I was always between music and primary education but realised that I actually wanted to be a primary teacher! As for your grades, check different uni websites because the grade requirements are different for all of them - but I think you would definitely stand a chance! Might be worth emailing a uni about doing HNC then going into second year because I’m not too sure
Original post by gls521
I’ve accepted my place at Aberdeen uni to study primary education! Would be nice to chat to some people who are also starting in September

I've just accepted a conditional offer for Primary Education :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending