The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
coookies
In my defence, he doesn't.

Lol. This will go on forever until you realise I am RIGHT. Just look at his nails!
Reply 61
Mrs.X
Lol. This will go on forever until you realise I am RIGHT. Just look at his nails!

lol, sorry i forgot you could put lipstick on your nails.
Reply 62
coookies
lol, sorry i forgot you could put lipstick on your nails.

yes, evidently you're an ignoramus where makeup is concerned lol. its nail varnish you mongoose! i win :smile:
Reply 63
Mrs.X
yes, evidently you're an ignoramus where makeup is concerned lol. its nail varnish you mongoose! i win :smile:

lol, even i've put on nail varnish as a joke before.

I won ages ago.
I think its ok if you happen to have a massive spot to cover it a little with a teeny bit of concealer - it just makes you feel more confident about yourself and noone notices it. Ive done it once or twice - and i cant see any harm in it.
Reply 65
xBillyBrownx
Major turn off :no:.

Brilliant. All women should be like this.
I wear alot of clear nail narnish because i have long nails for my instruments and i cant afford for them to get cracked but i guess its not really the same thing...
Reply 67
coookies
lol, even i've put on nail varnish as a joke before.

I won ages ago.

He wears it everyday, there is no way it can be that funny for like 6 weeks.

*You lost ages ago

Fact of the matter is, Stuart is a sex bomb grrr
Reply 68
Why do women wear makeup?
KwungSun
Why do women wear makeup?

Good question. I guess its become expected of them. Hides blemishes - just makes them look pretty.
glassheart
Is this a joke, or is this your actual opinion?

ok, yeah it really looks like i was joking. You must laugh at anything, oh yeah you must wear lots of make-up and don't like to think you look cheap :smile:
Reply 71
I don't find it attractive at all...
Have to be gay if a man wears make up
Reply 73
What about male models, they all wear make-up, do girls not think they look good?

I think guys look so much better in makeup! But then I am a gay lass so I dunno about attractiveness like that. In general good-looking terms, it's so much better though.
Reply 75
I wear concealer and foundation just to even out the blemishes, and I think it looks great. I take great pains, though, to apply it carefully so it doesn't look obvious that I'm wearing anything, which is exactly what (most) girls do when applying the same.
Reply 76
I bet there a lot of guys that use foundation. Just a little bit, not over the top like women. A tiny bit of foundation massaged into your palms and then put on like a moisturiser can really help with the skin tone.

I use it because otherewise my skin is uneven and blotchy. It makes a WORLD of difference and it's so little an amount you cannot notice. It doesnt hide blemishes or imperfections, it just evens to tone.
In fact, the first time I started using it I lost my virginity the same night :P I now swear by it :wink: I've ran out though :P Can anyone suggest a good one? I stole the one I used off my mum and it's unbranded :/
I have occasionally used a little concealer when I've needed to hide a blemish and I sometimes wear a little subtle eyeliner. Quite a few people (guys and gals) have told me they really like it.

I don't see what the issue is really. Fair enough if it looks really awful, but isn't really narrow minded to say "All men who wear make up are homos/not men" :rolleyes:
And cheers for whoever negged me with the comment "don't where makeup dude" lol. Silly people!

Latest