raniaaaaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
now hearing the news that the grades will be calculated by teachers from mocks and class assessments, I'm confused about what I would get. my mocks didn't go so well to get into the sixth form but my teachers for eng and history knew how hard I try and they predicted me 6s and think I'm capable. I'm still terrified to see if I get anything lower. also, do GCSE results get published July or august?
AbzSaid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
it says on the website end of July. For my mocks I got predcited 4 9's, 38's 37's and a 6. terrible for me. i am so gutted
raniaaaaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by AbzSaid)
it says on the website end of July. For my mocks I got predcited 4 9's, 38's 37's and a 6. terrible for me. i am so gutted
id do anything to get one 9 that's amazing. mine are all 5 and 6
AbzSaid
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
thanks but you already know how my African parents feel.:mad:
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
if you're unhappy with your results you'll be able to take the exams later. no one will know what you'll get until you receive your results. perhaps keep doing a little bit of revision each day if you are worried.
AbzSaid
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
OK Thanx but when will we get our results and thus when will we get the results including the subjects we appealed
smh101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by raniaaaaa)
now hearing the news that the grades will be calculated by teachers from mocks and class assessments, I'm confused about what I would get. my mocks didn't go so well to get into the sixth form but my teachers for eng and history knew how hard I try and they predicted me 6s and think I'm capable. I'm still terrified to see if I get anything lower. also, do GCSE results get published July or august?
Heyyy!! That's almost similar to something that I was thinking and yeah apparently in July
AbzSaid
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey smh101 what are your predicted grades if you do not mind
smh101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, sorry hadn’t been on for awhile. My predicted were mostly 6’s and 7’s but I guess that doesn’t even matter anymore😂legit stressing
(Original post by AbzSaid)
Hey smh101 what are your predicted grades if you do not mind
future_11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by smh101)
Hey, sorry hadn’t been on for awhile. My predicted were mostly 6’s and 7’s but I guess that doesn’t even matter anymore😂legit stressing
Im so confused broooo and stressing outttt. I ogt 2A*'s, 4A's, 4C's for the year 11 mocks, does this mean my gsce results will roughly be the same? Im gonna cry lol
smh101
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
(Original post by future_11)
Im so confused broooo and stressing outttt. I ogt 2A*'s, 4A's, 4C's for the year 11 mocks, does this mean my gsce results will roughly be the same? Im gonna cry lol
Sameeee!! Especially, after what happened with scotland lmaoooo Im terrified
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (172)
38.05%
Take autumn exams (141)
31.19%
Look for a job (16)
3.54%
Consider an apprenticeship (20)
4.42%
Take a year out (76)
16.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
5.97%

Watched Threads