The Student Room Group

Why did I do that!??!?

Oh. My. God. I just sent my subject teacher an email ranting about how stressed I am and now I’m worried they’ll contact my parents. I was really vague and just explained my anxiety to them because we barely speak, but I’m so scared.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh. My. God. I just sent my subject teacher an email ranting about how stressed I am and now I’m worried they’ll contact my parents. I was really vague and just explained my anxiety to them because we barely speak, but I’m so scared.

I wouldnt worry, they will understand.
Are your parents strict or do you get on with them.

Option 1 send a further email apologising t the teacher and asking to ignore.
Option 2 tell parent and they can apologise on your behalf.
I wouldnt worry unless it was personal and rude to them.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
I wouldnt worry, they will understand.
Are your parents strict or do you get on with them.

Option 1 send a further email apologising t the teacher and asking to ignore.
Option 2 tell parent and they can apologise on your behalf.
I wouldnt worry unless it was personal and rude to them.

Hi, it wasn’t really rude or personal, but I just expressed how concerned I am over the ambiguity surrounding our mock exams and kinda went on a long ramble. My teacher replied and was really sweet, but said the head of sixth form needs to be informed and now I’m SO worried :frown: if my parents find out they’ll think I emailed about them, when it was just about my own thoughts and worries.
Hi, it wasn’t really rude or personal, but I just expressed how concerned I am over the ambiguity surrounding our mock exams and kinda went on a long ramble. My teacher replied and was really sweet, but said the head of sixth form needs to be informed and now I’m SO worried :frown: if my parents find out they’ll think I emailed about them, when it was just about my own thoughts and worries.

I dont see why the head of sixth form needs to be informed?

IT may just be concern that you are worried, you seem like a worrier. Nothing bad.
Reply 4
I’m

Original post by 999tigger
I dont see why the head of sixth form needs to be informed?

IT may just be concern that you are worried, you seem like a worrier. Nothing bad.

I am haha. Me neither tbh, but he said that he has to inform her to give me the right support so great..
I’m

I am haha. Me neither tbh, but he said that he has to inform her to give me the right support so great..

So nothing to worry about then.
well school is over for now so i doubt your teacher is going to contact your parents when they are currently out of work. its pretty unprofessional

Quick Reply

Latest