Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I keep seeing everyone talking about England and their Alevels and that's great but I'm getting really frustrated with the little information about Scottish highers. They've also been cancelled and I have uni offers on the line yet I've seen no one talk about them. I know England has a plan now for how people will get their grades does anyone know Scotland's plan if there is one, and if not when one will be announced?? Please I've very stressed out
Bluebells602003
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Same here. Not been hearing much about sqa exams results but I’m presuming that they are working on class work assignments and predicted grades and looking at previous attainment.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Scotland decided exams were cancelled a day later. I'm going to assume that they are a day behind A-levels in terms of saying what will happen
At the moment it most likely will be grades based on coursework and class tests done up until now
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I read that they’ll still provide some sort of results by 4th August but a bit unfair to still
Keep us waiting when some English unis are already turning conditionals you unconditional and they’ve not had much time to check english results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (226)
33.78%
No (443)
66.22%

Watched Threads