Phoenixfirebird
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I dont know my way around here, but im desperate to know if anyone is attending or has been given a place for sparsholt for this coming september would love to het in contact with people as we are going to be entering college very differently from others and it might be nice to get to know people.
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Phoenixfirebird)
I dont know my way around here, but im desperate to know if anyone is attending or has been given a place for sparsholt for this coming september would love to het in contact with people and maybe even create a group as we are going to be entering college very differently from others and it might be nice to get to know people.
Hi - you are not going to get a response to your thread about Sparsholt as you have posted it in the University of Cambridge forum. Sparsholt is nothing to do with Cambridge.

I have sent a request to the mods that this be moved somewhere more relevant
Phoenixfirebird
Rep:
?
(Original post by ReadingMum)
Hi - you are not going to get a response to your thread about Sparsholt as you have posted it in the University of Cambridge forum. Sparsholt is nothing to do with Cambridge.

I have sent a request to the mods that this be moved somewhere more relevant
Hi, im so sorry :/ im still figuring this all out.. thank you though..
Jen1234567
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi ! I'm also starting at sparsholt in september and know nobody aswell ! I'm going to be staying in the on-sight accommodation
Phoenixfirebird
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jen1234567)
Hi ! I'm also starting at sparsholt in september and know nobody aswell ! I'm going to be staying in the on-sight accommodation
Awsome would be great to chat to u more dont mind where ive been really struggling to find anyone going 😅 that sounds great
Jen1234567
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Awsome would be great to chat to u more dont mind where ive been really struggling to find anyone going 😅 that sounds great
Yes that sounds great ! I havent found many people either , do you have instagram ?
Phoenixfirebird
Rep:
?
Yes that sounds great ! I havent found many people either , do you have instagram ?
I do my username is phoenix_holmes_ its a pic of me with brown short curly hair i look wierd XD
Tia0904
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’ve also got a place for Sparsholt this September and don’t know anyone who is going. I won’t be staying in the on-sight accommodation tho
K.Jaz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tia0904)
Hey, I’ve also got a place for Sparsholt this September and don’t know anyone who is going. I won’t be staying in the on-sight accommodation tho
what are you studying? i have a place but really struggling to make up my mind as to where to go :/
Tia0904
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by K.Jaz)
what are you studying? i have a place but really struggling to make up my mind as to where to go :/
I’m gonna be doing animal management level 3
K.Jaz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aww awesome! I've got a place on vet nursing. I've did my level 3 animal management at another college and it's a good course, lots of good content.. and great thing with sparsholt is the amount of animals you'll get experience with
Tia0904
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by K.Jaz)
Aww awesome! I've got a place on vet nursing. I've did my level 3 animal management at another college and it's a good course, lots of good content.. and great thing with sparsholt is the amount of animals you'll get experience with
Yeah, thats the main reason I wanted to do it there and I’ve heard from people that it’s good
emilyswinge
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I dont know my way around here, but im desperate to know if anyone is attending or has been given a place for sparsholt for this coming september would love to het in contact with people as we are going to be entering college very differently from others and it might be nice to get to know people.
I have been offered a place for Level 3 Equestrian studies in September, just waiting in my GCSE results x
emilyswinge
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here!
Livwelsh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey, I’ve applied for the animal science top up year and have been invited to a tutorial as part of the UCAS application and I was wondering (if you did this) what did it entail? Thanks
Cheezu
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I assume the people in this thread are now in their second year? What was/is the experience like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (22)
13.02%
I need help researching courses (12)
7.1%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.33%
I need help with my personal statement (71)
42.01%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
23.08%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.69%

Watched Threads