Applying to a new postgraduate program after accepting condition offer

Watch
taylor9888
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone,
A I applied to an MScR in History back in Sept. I was accepted into the program and told I had to accept my conditional offer by March 3rd. I also was interested in applying for a masters in international business at the same university (in Scotland). But given the COVID-19 outbreak, there was a delay in my application and I haven’t been able to submit it yet. I went ahead and accepted the conditional offer. But can I still apply to the second program and wait and see if I am accepted? Am I allowed to do this or will they take away my offer if they see I’ve accepted and then want to apply to the second course?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by taylor9888)
Hi everyone,
A I applied to an MScR in History back in Sept. I was accepted into the program and told I had to accept my conditional offer by March 3rd. I also was interested in applying for a masters in international business at the same university (in Scotland). But given the COVID-19 outbreak, there was a delay in my application and I haven’t been able to submit it yet. I went ahead and accepted the conditional offer. But can I still apply to the second program and wait and see if I am accepted? Am I allowed to do this or will they take away my offer if they see I’ve accepted and then want to apply to the second course?
Yes, you can still apply. As it's at the same university, it might be worth discussing it with their admissions tutors though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (43)
59.72%
No (29)
40.28%

Watched Threads