CNikki06
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How can I make my lips plump and perfect. Also how get clear face help? I need to be beautiful
Appirition
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Plump isn't necessarily perfect when it comes to lips, imo natural is far nicer
If you want to be beautiful, cover every mirror with a marker board. Write things about you and your personality on the marker boards, then think about how those things come across to other people, and what you could change to make you a nicer person from other people's perspective.
CNikki06
Rep:
?
(Original post by Appirition)
Plump isn't necessarily perfect when it comes to lips, imo natural is far nicer
If you want to be beautiful, cover every mirror with a marker board. Write things about you and your personality on the marker boards, then think about how those things come across to other people, and what you could change to make you a nicer person from other people's perspective.
Thanks!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CNikki06)
How can I make my lips plump and perfect. Also how get clear face help? I need to be beautiful
You're 13. You don't need to be anything other than thinking about studies, hobbies and being a lovely person; far better than being bothered about looks. Be beautiful on the inside.
CNikki06
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
You're 13. You don't need to be anything other than thinking about studies, hobbies and being a lovely person; far better than being bothered about looks. Be beautiful on the inside.
Thank you! I appreciate it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (46)
59.74%
No (17)
22.08%
Not sure (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads