baconhatesbeef
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I’m predicted 5 in English language but I got a 3 in paper 1 and paper 2 I got a 4 November mocks which made my overall grade 3. I’m worried that I won’t be able to do a levels
amjo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by baconhatesbeef)
I’m predicted 5 in English language but I got a 3 in paper 1 and paper 2 I got a 4 November mocks which made my overall grade 3. I’m worried that I won’t be able to do a levels
I'm sure teachers wouldn't want you to do bad purposely. But if you aren't happy with your grades, you can do your English GCSE in 2021 and revise througout the year. Maybe you could get a job during that time, do volunteering or anything that could help you with your CV for uni. Or maybe you might be able to sit your English GCSE this November but I'm not sure about that.
amjo
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm sure teachers wouldn't want you to do bad purposely. But if you aren't happy with your grades, you can do your English GCSE in 2021 and maybe do something else in your free time while you revise like get a job, do some volunteering or anything that could help with your CV. Or maybe you could sit your GCSE in November but I'm not sure about that.
yellowbuttercup
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
The teachers should understand how much someone can improve between mocks and the real thing. They shouldn't be harsh on you. But you should re take it if you aren't happy with your result <3
baconhatesbeef
Rep:
?
But what about a levels
(Original post by amjo)
I'm sure teachers wouldn't want you to do bad purposely. But if you aren't happy with your grades, you can do your English GCSE in 2021 and maybe do something else in your free time while you revise like get a job, do some volunteering or anything that could help with your CV. Or maybe you could sit your GCSE in November but I'm not sure about that.
Hi

(Original post by amjo)
I'm sure teachers wouldn't want you to do bad purposely. But if you aren't happy with your grades, you can do your English GCSE in 2021 and revise througout the year. Maybe you could get a job during that time, do volunteering or anything that could help you with your CV for uni. Or maybe you might be able to sit your English GCSE this November but I'm not sure about that.
(Original post by yellowbuttercup)
The teachers should understand how much someone can improve between mocks and the real thing. They shouldn't be harsh on you. But you should re take it if you aren't happy with your result <3
baconhatesbeef
Rep:
?
I just want a 5 in language
Visual_Learner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm predicted a 2/3 in GCSE math. Anyone know where I can find a grade 1/2 booster pack online or not? I have tried www.mymaths.co.uk but I have found that their booster revision packs are too difficult for me personally. Many thanks in advance!
amjo
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by baconhatesbeef)
But what about a levels

Hi
you could just do a levels after. There is this girl I know who is a year older than everyone else in her year and she prefers it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (783)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (367)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads