Really want someone to talk to

Watch
GeolPhysics
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to talk about music. I listen to artists such as John-Robert, Tanner Massey and Connor Fyfe. I don't think anybody really knows them but I would like you to check them out on Spotify. And tell me if you like them. I feel like I've had this conversation with my friends but only one checked them out and everyone else didn't care about them. They play quite a big role in my life and I've had comments back from two of the singers. I play their music out loud in the house when I'm relaxing.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GeolPhysics)
I want to talk about music. I listen to artists such as John-Robert, Tanner Massey and Connor Fyfe. I don't think anybody really knows them but I would like you to check them out on Spotify. And tell me if you like them. I feel like I've had this conversation with my friends but only one checked them out and everyone else didn't care about them. They play quite a big role in my life and I've had comments back from two of the singers. I play their music out loud in the house when I'm relaxing.
I thought we talked for a bit here.

Anyway if you ever wanted a chat, you can PM me
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Moved to Music
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads