SchuylerSister22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Vladimir Poutine)
Hi, I’m studying with a teacher - twice a week, online. We just got a suggested list of books that we could be supported on sent out to us and No et Moi (Delphine de Vigan) was the one that appealed to me the most.
It will be nice to have someone doing the same book as me!
Advertisement
Vladimir Poutine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SchuylerSister22)
It will be nice to have someone doing the same book as me!
Cool! I’m yet to pick it up but it looks like quite a good story. I’ve got so much reading this year what with English (4 books), my personal statement and now French...
jlc9
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
anyone prepped for the talking assignment? my teacher made me write paragraphs for a lot of different topics during lockdown, but I haven't started learning any of it yet. also i use google translate A LOT with hw, is this just me?
Advertisement
SchuylerSister22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No, but each lesson we do work out of a textbook and have to record our answers so we can work on our pronunciations, also I use a lot of google translate too so all is good :lol:
thepunmaster.e
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by jlc9)
anyone prepped for the talking assignment? my teacher made me write paragraphs for a lot of different topics during lockdown, but I haven't started learning any of it yet. also i use google translate A LOT with hw, is this just me?
We’ve literally not started anything yet, we take about a billion years to finish a topic
Advertisement
Vladimir Poutine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I use google translate too, I think it’s fine as long as you are using it as a dictionary shortcut. I just use it to get a word I don’t know - not whole sentences since it’s unreliable and phrases can end up mangled some of the time
jlc9
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
oh great, happy i’m not the only one using it lol XD
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads