The Student Room Group

Predict my a level grade

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dentistry12345
I’m predicted A*A*A but got CCD in my mocks. (Had interveiw to stress for and did no revision) .What am I likely to get

What did you get in AS
Predicted AAA and got CCC. Gcses average is 7.6. What am i gonna get given?
Original post by WIGBLOWN
What did you get in AS

We didn’t have AS. I got ABC in my end of year exams last year however throughout the year last year and this year I have evidence I can achieved AAA. My A level projections based on my gcses are AAB
Do the teachers look at your GCSE grades or is it the exam boards?
Original post by Flyehigh
Do the teachers look at your GCSE grades or is it the exam boards?

It'll be the exam boards
Biology yr 13 mocks : CDD
Chemistry Yr 13 mocks : CDD(3% off a C)
GCSE 8,7

probably a C in Biology and a C in Chemistry
but you are an intelligent person (based off GCSE's) and have the potential to achieve a good result like an A
do your teachers like you, if they do maybe an A/B, if they don't they may predict you a C
Original post by blake121
do your teachers like you, if they do maybe an A/B, if they don't they may predict you a C

So definitely not a D?
I don't think I'm their favourite but they like everyone.
So definitely not a D?
I don't think I'm their favourite but they like everyone.

your GCSE's are good so your teachers would take that into account.. maybe a C or B or A.
Original post by blake121
your GCSE's are good so your teachers would take that into account.. maybe a C or B or A.

Okay thankyou that's made me feel better. I really don't want to re do my a levels so I'd happy with a C to be be fair
Reply 31
I'm predicted a*aa, got a*bc in the yr13 mock and my end of yr12 results were aabb (i dropped a subject). I did not revise for mocks as i had interviews, portfolios and set tasks by 3 unis. How likely am i to get my predicted grades?
i would probably say a B grade
m

Original post by mina..
I'm predicted a*aa, got a*bc in the yr13 mock and my end of yr12 results were aabb (i dropped a subject). I did not revise for mocks as i had interviews, portfolios and set tasks by 3 unis. How likely am i to get my predicted grades?

probably A*AB
I’m predicted A*A*A, I got CCD in my year 13 mocks however I had university interviews and other stuff so I didnt revise at all. I got ABC in my year 12 end of year exams (however was a few marks off A*AB in these yr12) exams. Throughout the past 2 years I’ve done decently in the majority of my end of unit tests and I have evidence that I can get As in each subject. I need AAA for uni and Ofqual haven’t fully announced the procedure teachers should follow but they’ll look at everything so how you’ve done throughout the year etc and what you’re likely to get, and they’ll combine his data with gcses (I got 5A* 3A 2B in gcse). How likely am I to get AAA? Realistically I think I’m looking at a AAB (one below my predicted as there’s no way teachers would give you lower than one below ur predicted) but not sure what I’ll get. Very nervous....
Reply 35
I hope they take attainment grades into account because my GCSEs were alright

Quick Reply

Latest