The Student Room Group

Pre registration nursing

Hi all

I have a conditional offer for pre registration nursing in September 2020 to APEL onto year 2. I am a mature adult learner and my offer is dependent on maths level 2 functional skills. Given the current situation and the fact that I can’t sit the exam now I am unsure as to what is going to happen. I know school exams etc have all been discussed but I can’t seem to find anything for adult learners 🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by Niccat
Hi all

I have a conditional offer for pre registration nursing in September 2020 to APEL onto year 2. I am a mature adult learner and my offer is dependent on maths level 2 functional skills. Given the current situation and the fact that I can’t sit the exam now I am unsure as to what is going to happen. I know school exams etc have all been discussed but I can’t seem to find anything for adult learners 🤷🏻*♀️

Want to know too. Just bringing it up so that someone can see it. But l would contact the Uni itself and quiry this
Reply 2
Same boat, just got conditional offer for nursing course but need pass math and english level 2.
Reply 3
I think if you have a tutor they can do a predicted grade x I don’t I am self learning x
Reply 4
Original post by Niccat
I think if you have a tutor they can do a predicted grade x I don’t I am self learning x

Yes but i just 2nd of march, exam supposed to be in june
Reply 5
nmc requires the maths. the uni could change it to unconditional but stick a maths course in. however are you sure september is going ahead on time. this year ones have stalled.the spring intake wont happen/delayed. placements will struggle with that number of students. if they are open.

Quick Reply

Latest