Games You Used To Like But Don't Anymore

Watch
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Are there any videogames you used to love and hold in high regard at one point in time but after months and years have swept by you look back and think to yourself that the game is a lot worse than you initially thought? I feel this way about Heavy Rain-I used to buy into all the emotions and all the vibes and got myself attached to the story, but now it just makes me laugh and gawp at how pretentious it all seems. I've been rather cagey about David Cage games in the past few years having used to enjoy them.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
COD. I played those games almost exclusively when I was younger. I dread to think how many hours got sunk into COD4 or BO2.
JDINCINERATOR
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
COD. I played those games almost exclusively when I was younger. I dread to think how many hours got sunk into COD4 or BO2.
Don't you still hold COD4 and BO2 in high regard or do you dislike them now?
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Don't you still hold COD4 and BO2 in high regard or do you dislike them now?
They were good for their time but I wouldn't play them now.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fifa. Enjoyed them as a kid but as I grew older it dissipated
Catherine1973
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Strategy games. Used to love then. Spending hours On stuff like civilisation 1 and 2. But now I prefer shorter story based stuff (so like tomb raider/sinking city) or a lego game or even a RPG like fallout. Need me a story of some type.
JDINCINERATOR
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Fifa. Enjoyed them as a kid but as I grew older it dissipated
I feel exactly the same way, used to play Fifa and other sports games as a kid and young adult, but now they're just stale and rote.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
I feel exactly the same way, used to play Fifa and other sports games as a kid and young adult, but now they're just stale and rote.
Too much of the same I reckon. Same game with minor changes each year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.73%
No (448)
66.27%

Watched Threads