The Student Room Group

Updating Employment Details

Hi,

I recently received a letter telling me to update my employment details. I graduated in 2016 however I am yet to find work because I had some health issues. At this time I was supported by family.

I have started claiming universal credit at the start of this year. Please can you advise on how to proceed as I desperately want to avoid paying a fine.

Can you also tell me how long I have to update my details .

Thanks
Original post by BlueGamer123
Hi,

I recently received a letter telling me to update my employment details. I graduated in 2016 however I am yet to find work because I had some health issues. At this time I was supported by family.

I have started claiming universal credit at the start of this year. Please can you advise on how to proceed as I desperately want to avoid paying a fine.

Can you also tell me how long I have to update my details .

Thanks

Hi there,

If you send us a DM on [url= http://ow.ly/uS6930pcgkK]Twitter or Facebook you can speak to our repayments team directly and they can advise you further. Alternatively you can give them a call on 0300 100 0611.

Thanks, Amy
Original post by Amy SFE
Hi there,

If you send us a DM on [url= Twitter]http://ow.ly/uS6930pcgkK]Twitter
or Facebook you can speak to our repayments team directly and they can advise you further. Alternatively you can give them a call on 0300 100 0611.

Thanks, Amy
Hi,

My messages on Facebook are not being sent for some reason. Can you advise me on how to proceed, I want to avoid a fine!

Thanks
Original post by BlueGamer123
Hi,

My messages on Facebook are not being sent for some reason. Can you advise me on how to proceed, I want to avoid a fine!

Thanks

Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding back to you. Our channels have been temporarily closed due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. If you are not able to update your details in your online account at gov.uk/slc then we advise you to call our repayments department on 0300 100 0611 once our contact centre re opens.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending