The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Forensic science at LJMU

Anyone studying forensic science at John Moores University this September or has anyone studied it previously?
Reply 1
I'm starting the course in September :smile:
Liverpool
I am too :smile: what accommodation have you chosen?
Reply 3
Original post by mollyjade01
I am too :smile: what accommodation have you chosen?

I haven't found anyone on student room doing the same course! Not too sure on accommodation at the mo tho! How about you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Niamhxxc
I haven't found anyone on student room doing the same course! Not too sure on accommodation at the mo tho! How about you?

Im not too sure either tbh but leaning towards Marybone. You should check out Facebook, I did today and there's loads of groups for 2020 freshers x
Reply 5
Im not too sure either tbh but leaning towards Marybone. You should check out Facebook, I did today and there's loads of groups for 2020 freshers x

Ooh nice x Yeah I'm in a few group chats for Forensics already hopefully you'll be able to find the groups through Facebook and what not!
Original post by Niamhxxc
Ooh nice x Yeah I'm in a few group chats for Forensics already hopefully you'll be able to find the groups through Facebook and what not!

Oh cool yeah someone said they were adding me to one but nothings came up yet x
Reply 7
Oh cool yeah someone said they were adding me to one but nothings came up yet x

Might be coincidence but someone added a Molly to the groupchat earlier on Facebook.Could he you? 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending