user9693
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
if my gcses are cancelled, what should i do, should i start revising a level subjects? help
Cuckcoo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would continue doing work towards your GCSEs as there is an opportunity to sit an exam when schools open again, if you are not happy with the grade you are awarded. Here is the government's most recent update: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...levels-in-2020
user9693
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Cuckcoo)
I would continue doing work towards your GCSEs as there is an opportunity to sit an exam when schools open again, if you are not happy with the grade you are awarded. Here is the government's most recent update: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...levels-in-2020
okay, should i focus on maths and english the most
Cuckcoo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is up to you and what subjects you value (i.e. what you need for college/Alevels/Uni/etc.) But you won't know which exams you might want to sit until you are awarded the grades, for this reason it may be best do work for all your subjects. A) this will give you something to do and B) some schools have decided they will use some of the work that students submit in the coming weeks as evidence to send to exam boards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed