Oxford - Masters in International Human Rights Law 2020-21

Watch
Aryashree
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello,

Has anyone applied to this course and received any info on funding opportunities. It would be great to know which country you are from as well.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Aryashree)
Hello,

Has anyone applied to this course and received any info on funding opportunities. It would be great to know which country you are from as well.
Hello Arya, I have applied and did receive an offer letter. Its not for the same course but for MSc in Renewable Energy from New Castle University London, Sept 2020. Before opting this univ I had a detailed study of other Univ which offer the same course. As per my observations and information collected from other Indian students for Sept 2020 intake, Funding options are found in the website within the course you are choosing.

If you are thinking about scholarships, ofcourse it is also available for International Students. Apply to the college with the scanned documents you have. They will go through it and will send you a conditional offer letter. In there, Discounts / scholarships if applicable will be clearly mentioned.
I got 2% waver from total tuition fees + £5000 Scholarship in my conditional offer letter.

So I recommend you to Apply to the required program and check the offer letter to understand how much tuition fees will be applicable for you.
Pleasure to Meet You, I am from Kerala, South India. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads